Hi from Mo and Z at…
Latest coupons and happenings at couponclaim.com…
Spring is nearly in full bloom. Just a look around town and you will see trees budding and flowers blooming. Those who decorate for Easter are beginning to decorate their Easter egg trees, setting out bunnies and getting the goodies to fill those little plastic eggs! Yes, spring time is here! But with that, come a whole new set of things to think about—for instance, if you have not already begun to plan and save for that summer vacation, now is the time to get started. So, if you are looking for some ways to save some green, be sure to check out these deals from Coupon Claim.
$avings from Coupon Claim:
If you will need clothing items or sporting goods to help with the summer activities, be sure to check out Altrec on Coupon Claim. From free shipping to winter clearance items, you are sure to find something perfect for your needs.
Want to have a great looking yard this spring and summer? Then check out Park Seed Co. For the next 2 days only, they are offering the following deals: $10 off $40, $20 off $70, or $30 off of $100 orders Use Code: SAVE2DAY at checkout.
Preserve those memories of family fun! Take your pictures to Snapfish.com. You get free photos just for signing up. You can also get a free 5×7 album as well as Free Shipping and 25% off when you use the code: 25MVMFS
If your website is in need of an upgrade or perhaps, you need to set up a website for your business, then be sure to check out Host Papa. They have a variety of saving available sure to help you get started. Check them out on Coupon Claim.
Free L’Oreal Haircolor Products L’Oreal has a promotion where they are giving away 10,000 free boxes of their great hair coloring products. You can spin their hair color wheel every day for the next 10 days to try and win a free package of L’Oreal Color treatments. The more friends you refer the more chances you will get as well. Hurry in and enter to get yourself a free package of L’Oreal Hair color.
Free Trumped Fish Ruler – Trumped is a website designed to allow you to track the fish that you catch. If you know a fisherman then this is a cool place for them to go. When you sign up they give you a free fish ruler to help you track the fish you catch. However, if you just want a cool fish ruler you can still sign up for this one.
Free Fish Oil Supplements – Nordic Naturals is giving away free fish oil supplements to those who are interested in trying them out. Fish oil supplements are thought to help maintain cardiovascular health and helps you maintain a healthy heart. It is also known for helping maintain low cholesterol. Try your free sample pack while they are still available. Simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click the free samples link. Select “New Customer” then “Wellness pack” and complete the request.
Eucerin has a new promotion where you can choose from 3 different types of samples. Choose your sample based on your skin concerns. If you have extremely dry skin or just want daily protection. There is a sample for you. Head on in and get yours while it is still available. Click here to get it now!
$hallow Pocket Tips:
Sometimes, saving money is less about not spending any more money than necessary and more about spending time on things that matter most. Here are 6 things from Moneying.com that cost very little (if at all) but are more valuable than any money saving tip out there.
- Explore Unknown Places around Where You Live- Even if you have lived in the same town all your life, there is a good chance you have not explored every nook and cranny of it. Spending a day exploring is great way to have fun and making memories.
- Take a Forest Nature Walk – Whether you live in a city or quiet town, chances are there are nearby gardens and parks where you can meander your time away getting in touch with nature.
- Ride Your Bike– This will not only get you from point A to point B without the cost of gasoline, but provides great exercise, as well.
- Read a Book – A movie can cost $10 -$15 (or more) for 2 hours of entertainment, for the same money a book can provide you with several hours of entertainment; and, if you buy used books, you will save even more money!
- Play a Board Game or Cards with Family – This is a fun way to make memories with those you love. Once the initial investment in the cost of the game is made, hours of fun can be had while playing.
- Spend Time with Family – In addition to game playing, there is no price to be set for time spent with family. Whether that is time spent exploring your town, visiting an amusement park, trying out a new restaurant or simply visiting around the kitchen table over bowls of ice cream, your family is your most valuable investment.
Recipes for the Month:
There’s nothing like a one dish meal that taste great, is easy to make and doesn’t break the budget. Here are some recipes that meet these criteria—in fact, they can be made for $3 or less per serving.
Tortellini with Mushrooms, Spinach and Italian Sausage
1 lb. pkg. fresh 3 cheese tortellini
a big spoonful (or two) of pesto
1 lb. (2-3) mild or spicy Italian sausages
2 cups sliced mushrooms
a few garlic cloves, chopped or crushed (optional)
1/2 cup chicken stock or water
1/2-1 cup cream (half & half or heavy)
a few handfuls torn baby spinach
grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the tortellini until it’s just done, according to the package directions. Drain and toss with pesto.
In a large, heavy skillet set over medium-high heat, heat a drizzle of oil and squeeze the sausage out of its casing into the pan. Sauté, breaking the meat up with a spoon, until it’s about halfway cooked; add the mushrooms and garlic and cook until the meat is no longer pink and any excess moisture has cooked off. Add the stock or water and stir to scrape the brown bits off the bottom of the pan, then stir in the cream. Cook for a few minutes, stirring, until the sauce thickens slightly.
Add the tortellini to the pan and tear in the spinach. Cook, stirring, for another minute or two, until everything is heated through and the spinach wilts. Serve in shallow bowls topped with Parmesan cheese. Serves 4-6.
Slow Cooker Chicken & Orzo Pesto Soup
- 2 14 oz cans chicken broth
- 2 cups reduced fat milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1 1/2 cup carrots chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 cup whole wheat orzo pasta uncooked
- Whisk everything but the chicken and orzo pasta together in a 6 quart slow cooker . Add chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours (could be 4-6 depending on slow cooker). When the chicken is cooked through and easily falls apart, remove and shred.
- Place shredded chicken back in the slow cooker. Stir in uncooked orzo noodles and cook for another 15-20 minutes or until pasta is cooked. You can also cook the pasta separately and stir it in just before serving.
- Once the pasta is cooked, serve or turn slow cooker to warm setting. Season with salt and pepper.
**You can also add more pesto for stronger pesto flavor. **add a little more milk if seems too thick
We are so glad that you are a part of our Coupon Claim family! If you have any ideas that you would like to share with others for how to save money, want to pass along a favorite recipe or have learned of a great way to add coupons to your coupon file, we would love to hear them. Please share them at Coupon Claim on Facebook , Twitter or on Coupon Claim blog post page.
–Mo and Z