Hi from Mo and Z at…
Latest coupons and happenings at coupon claim.com…
Did you know?
• According to Website Magazine's December issue, the use of online coupons continues to grow causing a huge increase in demand for businesses in daily deals and group buying space.
• A Harris Interactive survey found that 34% of today's web consumers will postpone purchases until they have coupons. This is up from 30% in 2009 and from 27% in 2008.
• In fact, online coupon usage is up by men of every age, but the highest increase-24%-is in coupon use by men 55 and older.
Interesting, isn't it? So, with this in mind, here are a few coupons, sure to delight shoppers of every age!
Coupons for this week:
Auto Coupon Codes from Autogeek
• 10% off on Diamondite products and kits! Expiration Unknown PINTENCJ
• 10% off on Pinnacle Natural Brilliance products and kits! Expiration Unknown COBRATENCJ
• 10% off on Cobra Microfiber products! Expiration Unknown GEEKTENCJ
• 10% off all Wolfgang, Pinnacle, Cobra, Diamondite, and DP brand products and kits! Expiration Unknown autopia
• 10% off orders. Expiration Unknown AGO
Looking to update your cosmetic case? Check out the great StrawberryNET savings and coupon codes like a Free Gift with any purchase for new customers
Start planning the perfect Superbowl Party. Check out Football Fanatics to get all your decorating needs.
Shallow Pocket Tips:
• Take advantage of every method available for saving money. One of these methods is a Coupon Toolbar. Go to CouponAlert.com and download your free coupon toolbar so you can get alerted instantly to money-saving coupons right from your toolbar and e njoy super savings from the biggest brands when you visit your favorite retail sites!
• To find an abundance of coupons for everything from grocery items to cosmetics, pick up a copy of the All You magazine at Wal-Mart; some issues have as much as $70 worth of coupons in them.
• Are you a new mom or know someone who is? Take a few minutes to call the Beechnut corporation and ask for the New Moms Gift Basket. It contains jars of baby food and other infant products.
• Did you know that you can save wear and tear on jeans by not washing them until they have been worn at least 5 times? Also, keep your jeans looking great by washing them inside out and using cold water. And, when possible, dry jeans on a clothes line or drying rack as this will preserve the color better. Plus, washing in cold and using an alternate drying method will lower energy cost. In addition, if you wish to hang clothes out to dry in the winter, you can prevent them from freezing by adding 1/4 a cup each of salt and baking soda to the last rinse of the washing cycle.
• If you are looking for the best price on an item, check out Thefind.com as it will locate the cheapest price closest to your zip code and around the web.
If you would like to share some of you favorite tips for saving money on household products, easy and inexpensive meals, ways to make household jobs easier and much more with us, you can post them to our Facebook page. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you haven't read our recent posts, be sure to take some to visit the weekly Coupon Claim blog post. In addition, be sure to visit Coupon Claim on Facebook. We would love to hear from you!
Wishing you all the best,
–Mo and Z