Hi from Mo and Z at…
Latest coupons and happenings at coupon claim.com…
Well, according to the calendar Spring is officially here. And, apparently in many regions of the country the temperatures are backing that up. So, to celebrate Spring, why not take some time to spruce up the house and garden. Here are some great ways to save on all your spring projects.
This week's Savings from Coupon Claim:
Save 75% on paintbrushes, rollers; 70% on lighting; 50% on power tools and big savings on appliances and shipping cost.
Save 20% off your first purchase of $45 or more. (May exclude some items). Use coupon code: SAV2010 20% off first purchase of $50 or more. Use coupon code: ENT2010 Buy more save more Save $15 on $100 Save $25 on $150 Save $30 on $200. Use code:MP8W361 Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more. Use code: MP9W324
Stacks and Stacks
Free shipping on hundreds of items, more than 1,600 items less than $25,kid;s room décor and clearance items up to 50% off.
Shallow Pocket Tips
If you are looking for ways to get more out of the items you buy, then you are not alone. Here are some ways to stretch your dollars by using household items as multi-taskers:
• Rather than using expensive carpet cleaners to get smells out of carpet sprinkle carpets with baking soda wait 2-3 minutes then vacuum as normal.
• Bounce dryer sheets are useful for more than doing laundry. They can also be used to dissolve soap scum on shower walls, to collect cat hair, or to clean baked on food from cooking pans-just put sheet in the pan, fill with water and let sit overnight. In the morning just sponge the pan and rinse.
• Coca-cola has a multitude of uses. Pour a can of Coke into the toilet for 1 hour to remove stains; remove rust spots from chrome rub with aluminum foil that has been dipped in Coke; take grease out of clothes by pouring a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothing then add detergent and wash as normal.
• Renew the color in black clothing/fabric by pouring 2 cups of black coffee into the wash and then running machine as usual.
• Denture cleaning tablets will clean a toilet. Drop in the bowl and let sit overnight. Flush in the morning.
• Use ketchup to clean copper. Just spread on item with ketchup, allow to sit for a while and then rinse off.
• Used tea bags tossed on rose bushes will make the blooms bigger and prettier.
If you would like to share some of you favorite tips for saving money on household products, easy and inexpensive meals, ways to make household jobs easier and much more with us, you can post them to our Facebook page. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you haven't read our recent posts, be sure to take some to visit the weekly Coupon Claim blog post. In addition, be sure to visit Coupon Claim on Facebook. We would love to hear from you!
Wishing you all the best,
—Mo and Z