Hi from Mo and Z at…
Latest coupons and happenings at couponclaim.com…
“And I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free. And won’t forget the men who died who gave that right to me. And I’ll gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today, cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land—God bless the U.S.A.!”
America—no She may not be perfect, but She is still the best. So, as you celebrate Memorial Day this weekend, remember to say thanks for those who died so that we can enjoy our freedoms. And as part of your celebrating, be sure to save money and time, too. Here are some savings ideas from Coupon Claim to help you get started.
This week's Savings from Coupon Claim:
Avant Garden Décor: Buy One Hanging Basket Get 50% Off the 2nd
Coupon Code AGDBASKET
Take $20 off on Patio and grills when you spend $200 at Sears!
For online purchases use the code: SPATIO20
Shallow Pocket Tips
Freedom means different things to each person. But here are a few ideas for making the most of your Memorial day activities:
- Having a picnic? Rather than buying fancy tableware and decorative items- get your kids involved and create basic decorations like sand-art, red, white & blue crepe paper streamers, or tie up flatware with simple ribbons in patriotic colors.
- Check out your local Dollar Store for tablecloths. Or, if you plan on having another party for July 4th, consider some inexpensive fabric that can be washed and saved for other events.
- Assign guests to bring specific menu items so that no one gets “stuck” paying for the whole menu.
- If your town has a parade-make it a family activity to attend (after all, it’s free!). You might even make some new friends.
- If you live near a VA hospital, go spend some time saying thank you to those who served our country. It doesn’t cost anything to say “Thank you” but it means a great deal to the one you say it too. This also teaches your children the value of giving.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you haven't read our recent posts, be sure to take some to visit the weekly Coupon Claim blog post. In addition, be sure to visit Coupon Claim on Facebook. We would love to hear from you!
Wishing you all the best,
–Mo and Z